Thursday, May 19, 2011

Faith Blogs by Moms




Hi All!
Here's a cool link to see lots of really awesome faith mom bloggers!  When you click the button above, several blogs come up!  This is a contest to select the top 25 "faith mom bloggers" and also a great way to meet and share awesome "God stories"! 
 
So, if you like "Excuse me, can I tell you something?", I am entered (can you believe it?)!  Here's something even crazier, today my blog, my collection of little stories about God and the Hott Family, hit over 10,000 pageviews, or "hits"!  God's good news gets around, doesn't it.  Please consider voting and forwarding this post to others.  You can vote every day up until June 8th!  So, tell your friends!  Thanks for your time, and mostly, thanks for listening to how God has often says to us:  "Excuse me, can I tell you something?"
 
love, love, love,
a
 
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.  Isaiah 40:31

1 comment:

American Diamond Traders said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.