Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"Epicly Awesome" Moms

For all you "epicly awesome" moms out there, Happy Mother's Day! May you all feel as celebrated and appreciated as I was last night when Levi presented me with the attached flowers which say:
"To my epicly awesome MOM! Love, Levi"

He declared last weekend's game of Capture the Flag to be "EPIC!"  Now, well... it seems this 47-year-old-grey-haired-hott-mama-of-four is also "epic"!  Cool, eh?

And, here is my traditional annual Mother's Day post called "Dear Mom:".  They don't stay little for long, that's for sure!

"Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her."  Proverbs 31:28




1 comment:

A.Rudolph said...

You were almost an "epickly" awesome mom... but I helped Levi with the spelling. ;-) I got your back.