Sunday, March 4, 2018

How to Disagree using Positive Actions

The craziest coincidence occurred to me this morning.

I was preparing my weekly Positive Action lesson plans and Daily Community Vlogcasts.  For the second week in a row, I was unsure whether or not there would be school tomorrow due to the teacher strikes occurring here in West Virginia.  I am not an employee of a county Board of Education; however, I am an hourly facilitator for character education class provided by our Morgan County Partnership. So, inadvertently my job has also been affected by the stike too (and, I have two students in WV public school).

Please allow me to explain.  In the school where I work, I write a daily vlog with content concerning character education and material related to raising student assets with promoting students social and emotional well being in order to achieve academic success.  Much of the content I prepared happened over the summer months before school even started; writing blogs, filming videos, and researching videos to correlate with daily themes that encourage students to make positive choices, being kind to one another, and creating a caring climate.

Imagine my surprise when this week's feature scheduled for March 8th is Kid President talking about "How to Disagree"...check it out.



Pause.
Breathe.
LOVE.

To see the vlogcast in its entirety that is scheduled to post THIS Thursday, March 8th, click here:  How to Disagree by Kid President

Crazy how this vlog was scheduled this week!

No comments: