Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gobble! Gobble!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
FROM
THE HOTT FAMILY!

24 hours to go until friends and family descend upon the Hott House to celebrate Thanksgiving Day!  Let's see..., we have a 27+ pound fresh turkey in the fridge downstairs, stuffing, and all the trimmings are waiting for the first ever world premiere Hott Thanksgiving!  This is a momentous occasion as the new kitchen will get it's first workout as it prepares a holiday meal for approximately 32 people. 

Needless to say, we are all just a little excited (to quote Caity)!  Family began arriving yesterday from Pittsburgh and will continue until tomorrow.  The boys are racing Brandon on the Wii as Violet creates a Thanksgiving banner and Dan is off to Macy's to find a pan big enough to hold this bird we are about to cook!

And speaking of cooking the turkey...  I never knew that it required getting up at 3:00 a.m. to put the thing in the oven.  CRAZY!

Oh well...  let me know how your holiday turns out!  And if you run out of food, well... come on over to the Hott House!  There will  be plenty!

I'll be sitting in the hott tub with Grandma a few crazy sisters-in-law.  What will ya'll be doing later?

3 comments:

CaityHott said...

I'm so excited!!

CaityHott said...

I stopped saying I was excited cause I thought it was annoying everyone :(

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

I hope you all had a great (BIG) Thanksgiving. It is me, by the way. I've missed ya!