Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hott Flashes Goes Weekly!

http://momsoffaith.com/about/columnists/

Check.It.Out!  Hott Flashes Goes Weekley starting THIS week!  (Guess that's better than a nightly "hott flash", right?)

Moms of Faith offered me a weekly columnist postion on their writers staff!  Can you believe it?????  Until now, I have been submitting stories to the editor and they have been publishing them.  Wellllll.... she sent me an email Sunday and said that they "adore" my column.  A columnist position became available, and I was the first writer she thought of!  Get this:  Moms of Faith will pay me to write!  I didn't even have to ask!  Okay.... could someone please pinch me?

It's not like it will make us rich or anything; but it is a little bit of unexpected income.  In fact, I have talked to Dan about donating it all to Parkinson's research.  We have decided to contribute it to our church for local mission projects and youth programs that will directly benefit the youth of Berkeley Springs (that was Dan's idea!  I like it!)  After all, my column "Hott Flashes" as well as my blog "Excuse me, can I tell you something?" are an extension of God's blessings through some crazy life situations.  God is providing our needs already; just like Dan's faith said He would when we got the crazy news that Dan had PD.

"Seek the Kingdomof God above all else, and live righteously,
and he will give you everything you need."  Matthew 6:33

To see my new bio, click this link.  I am directly under the editor.  Cool, hugh!?
http://momsoffaith.com/about/columnists/

As for the nightly hott flash thing....  that's a long way off for me.  I hope.  No time for that.  I've got writing to do!

No comments: