Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Last First

 
 
"The Last First" is a story that published today on my column, Hott Flashes, over on Moms of Faith.
My limited computer skills seem to get me in trouble.  I can't seem to figure out how to rotate these pictures for you. Therefore, for those of you dear friends that occasionally check out my blog, I am including the actual photo of Levi's note to the tooth fairy!  Check it out!  Sorry it is sideways - but I do like the little white speck in the center.  What  you see is Levi's real tooth!  That little sucker was loose for days!
 
Yes, there it is!  This mommy's "last first" tooth episode!  Please click the link above to see more (I promise you will enjoy it) and share with your friends.  Tell me about your "Last First" -- we're all in this together!
 
Let your father and mother be glad; let her who bore you rejoice!
Proverbs 23:25



No comments: