Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Dark kNight


Dear God, 
Please comfort those directly touched by the massacre which occurred at the midnight showing of "The Dark Knight" out in Colorado.  As a mom all the way across the country, I have a hard time understanding why things like this happen.  Please provide your light around this country as it struggles to heal from the "dark night", another gun tragedy.  Amen


“For You are my lamp, O Lord; the Lord shall enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop; by my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.” (2 Samuel 22:29)


Just posting a prayer for those killed and injured at the midnight showing of "The Dark Knight Rises". Please add your prayers too if you wish.

No comments: