Thursday, January 10, 2013

My First Blogger Book Review - Trophy Child

Look what a mess I've made!  In an attempt to prepare for my first book review next week, I have managed to mess up my profile. Ugh!!!  Guess I will have to wait for Violet to return from school to help me out on this one.  Somehow, while updating both Facebook and Googe +, it's lost!  Wondering where it went will keep me up at night.  Surely my original profile (the one I first posted in 2008) is out there somewhere.  For now, I had to rewrite another profile.  Why is that so hard?

Oh well.  I guess this 48-year-old-gray-haired-hott-mama-of-four will need to get used to change sooner or later.

So anyway, here's the deal!  Next week, the nifty marketing publishers of David C. Cook are launching a blogger campaign for a new book called TROPHY CHILD by Ted Cunningham.  In my feeble attempt to share my opinion of this book on parenting, I wanted to be able to do one of those "click like to win a copy" things.  At any rate, I think I have managed to set up a method between my blog and facebook.

Kinda cool, actually.  Here's what the book looks like.  I'm not allowed to post a review until next week.  Oooooooh, this is fun!  I think this is called a "teaser".

1 comment:

Angie Hott said...

Here's how to enter to get a free copy of TROPHY CHILD: either here on my blog or on the facebook, you can enter (twice) by clicking "follow" here, and by clicking "like" or "share" on facebook. Plus, watch for next month's The Spice (FUMC) for another free copy.