Monday, April 23, 2012

The Final Hurdle Finale at a Middle School Track Meet

http://momsoffaith.com/2012/04/the-final-hurdle-part-2/


 This week's column is "Part 2" of The Final Hurdle.  Please click above to see what happened to Violet after she took her big spill at her first hometown track meet.  And, here are a few pictures of our "hurdlerer" (Thank you to the photographer - Dan's brother, Charlie Hott.)

When I "fall" from now on, I sure will remember to learn from it, as did Violet, and the lessons will carry me to my next hurdle.
“When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other.”  Ecclesiastes 7:14






This was the track meet over at Jefferson High School on April 19, 2012.  Thankfully, no falls... (I closed my eyes this time.  Good thing that Uncle Dick brought his camera! LOL!)

No comments: