Thursday, April 26, 2012

Parkinson's Disease Foundation Includes the Hott Family's Wear Grey Day

Parkinson's Disease Foundation logo
http://www.pdf.org/en/parkinson_awareness_profiles
Guess what! Have you heard of "Men in Black?"  Well.....  Check out the "Girls in Grey" on the Parkinson's Disease Foundation webpage.  Recognize anyone?

The Parkinson's Disease Foundation, a nationally recognized organization that "supports the highest-quality research in the search for the causes of and a cure for Parkinson's, sent me a facebook message earlier this week.  Isn't that cool!

Since last Saturday was Wear Grey for Parkinson's Day, I blogged some of the pictures of the Hott Family wearing their grey in an attempt to raise awareness for, what I feel, is an excellent cause.  I was SUPER tickled when the Parkinson's Disease responded to my story.  They asked permission to include one of our family photos.

Here it is the link to the page:  http://www.pdf.org/en/parkinson_awareness_profiles

Aren't they adorable?  Appearing (above the fold on my computer) are Violet with her friend, Tori Reed.  Tori was here for a sleepover and let me take her picture wearing my grey sweatshirt.  Thanks Tori!

Here is a collage created by another PD advocate I found on facebook, Ideliza Tita Gonzalez Hernandez.

No comments: