Friday, April 26, 2013

"We Will Finish the Race."


"On the cover of its May edition, Boston magazine pays tribute to its city with a moving photograph of 120 running shoes, all worn in the Boston Marathon, shaped in a heart around the headline: “We Will Finish the Race.”

Boston magazine's heart-shaped shoes honor city, victims: http://on.today.com/17XWvLJ"

Yesterday, I was commenting about "running in the family" at this weekend's 5K Run to End Child Abuse in Hancock, MD.  

Can't help but think about all the runners in the Boston Marathon last week.  This 47-year-old-grey-haired-hott-mama-of-four has a hard time wrapping my brain around it all.

I'm not much of a runner but enjoy it's benefits and what it means to our family.  Just feeling blessed to participate.

Our 11 pair of running shoes "will finish the race" for the 120 shoes in Boston Magazine's picture!  Keepin' the faith!

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 
 2 Timothy 4:7

No comments: